Conference: 7 - 8 October 2020
Venue: Copthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Place, Kensington, London, United Kingdom
Innovations in on-body devices and connectivity to aid drug delivery and patient experience
The global wearable devices market size is expected to reach a value of $62.82 billion USD by 2025 with time dependent delivery, improved patient experience and adherence and large volume administration with minimal injection pain and being key factors driving the market.
With that in mind, SMi is proud to present Europe's only Wearable Injectors Conference, taking place on the 7th-8th of October 2020, in London.
SMi’s 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices conference will explore the latest digital applications for on-body devices through industry case studies and perspectives, advances in device design for large volume delivery, drug/device compatibility for wearable injectors and real world examples from industry thought leaders on a patient-centric approach. Furthermore, the key regulatory considerations and guidance of the field will be presented by regulatory, notified body and industry experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Device Development Managers, Senior Connectivity Engineers, Leaders in Device Data Generation, Human Factors Directors and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- EXPLORE the growing potential of connectivity and digital health to improve patient experience and treatment
- UNDERSTAND the key regulatory considerations in industry with representation from regulatory and notified bodies
- ASSESS advances in device design and development for large volume delivery via on-body injectors
- GAIN insights into drug/device compatibility and packaging for wearable injectors
- BOOK BY AUGUST 31ST TO SAVE £200
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
Twitter: @SMiPharm #SMiWearables
LinkedIn: follow our company page – search ‘SMi Pharma’