Unmanned systems are becoming an increasingly essential part of the world’s fleets as modern navies seek new ways to complete dangerous tasks faster, easier, and with fewer sailors and marines in harm’s way. To enable this, leading navies have recently been increasing their investment in unmanned technology, so it has never been more crucial to explore the latest advances and opportunities and to align priorities between allied nations.
SMi Group are pleased to announce the return of Unmanned Maritime Systems Technology (UMST), taking place in London on 25th-26th November 2020, for its fourth successful year.
Highlights for 2020:
- Only event with a holistic focus on unmanned naval systems across the air, surface and undersea domains
- Strong support from the Royal Navy, including Director NavyX (Captain Chris Ling RN)
- Comprehensive discussions on the UK’s UMS development pipeline
- Updates from high-level planners from international navies, including the US, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, NATO and the Netherlands
Key topics to be discussed include: Autonomy for MCM and ASW operations, updates on key unmanned platform programmes, the future of unmanned capabilities in the Royal Navy (including a dedicated panel), preparing and supporting unmanned systems for operations, UMS interoperability initiatives, unmanned hydrography and oceanography, and many more.
As the world’s leading event, UMST 2020 will provide a crucial forum for the discussion of current and future projects and programmes delivering unmanned and autonomous technology for the naval unmanned systems community.
Early bird discounts:
- Book by 30th September 2020 to Save £100
Register online at http://www.umsconference.com/allthetickets